Doculife is looking for a knowledgeable UI/UX Designer.
At Doculife, we believe the customer experience is priority one. If a customer has a bad user experience, they will have a bad brand perception and not return. The customer experience is of utmost importance to retention and preventing churn. Are you up to the challenge?
This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- This is a full-time remote position limited to EST and CST timezones.
- This is a 1099 contractor position.
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license and birth certificate or proof to work in the United States.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- An inherent curious nature to solve difficult user experience scenarios
- An ability to defend the user while balancing business goals and challenges
- A desire to champion the user throughout the product lifecycle from marketing research to sign up to purchase to full user status
- Knowledge of information hierarchy and how that translates to UI design
- Knowledge of responsive design and best practices
- Knowledge of mobile design, user experience and best practices
- Good communication
- A great eye for UI design, color theory, spatial relationships and typography
- Knowledge of Sketch and InVision
- Your own software / computer
- Support developers by solving user experience challenges and creating relevant UX artifacts and UI components
- Update the design library and standards manual as needed
- Create new components based on an existing design style
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years’ of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
Doculife creates and engineers joyful digital experiences for a global audience, built to improve everyday life. Thousands of people around the world use Doculife every day to create, organize and share what matters most to them.
Doculfie empowers planners, thinkers, doers, makers – people just like you – by providing them with a platform to achieve their dreams and ideas.
Each team member at Doculife is responsible for creating an unparalleled customer experience through creative intellect, quality assurance and an unrelenting drive to excellence.
See more at https://doculife.com.Apply on LinkedIn