Doculife is looking for a knowledgeable Social Media Designer.
The Social Media Designer will work alongside the Design Director executing weekly social graphic and video needs for Doculife’s social channels.
- This is a full-time remote position limited to EST and CST timezones.
- This is a 1099 contractor position.
- Must have a U.S. driver’s license and birth certificate or proof to work in the United States.
- Experience creating social media content for a brand that begs for interaction and sharing
- A great eye for design and desire to solve design challenges
- Social media best practices with regards to file formats and sizes
- Social media best practices with regards to what works and what doesn’t
- Great ideas
- Copywriting experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier or other video editing suite
- Knowledge of the Facebook platform
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Ad Creation and Retargeting
- Knowledge of Google Ads Platform
- Must have your own software and computer.
- Create interesting and shareable video and graphical social media posts as needed
- Write social descriptions and posts, choose relevant hashtags
- Schedule posts
- Create and schedule ads with optimization alts
- Monitor campaigns and optimize as needed
- Follow and interpret social and ad network specs and constraints
Doculife creates and engineers joyful digital experiences for a global audience, built to improve everyday life. Thousands of people around the world use Doculife every day to create, organize and share what matters most to them.
Doculfie empowers planners, thinkers, doers, makers – people just like you – by providing them with a platform to achieve their dreams and ideas.
Each team member at Doculife is responsible for creating an unparalleled customer experience through creative intellect, quality assurance and an unrelenting drive to excellence.
Learn more about Doculife at https://doculife.com.Apply on LinkedIn