Our vision is to change the way people think about document storage and we’re looking for developers with focus and dedication who take pride in their work to join us.
Don’t want to wear a suit and tie to work or play the corporate mind games, then come work with us! We have a casual working environment, run and built by engineers and our focus is on producing innovative software that will be known globally. Our focus has been on using the most up-to-date technology available so that our solution is capable of scaling to billions of users.
Our current dev team is very passionate and if you want to be part of a growing team with potential for role change, growth and skill development then Doculife is the place to be. We value our employees and we think they should share in the company’s success. As well as offering competitive salaries, every employee has the opportunity to qualify for employee equity.
Go check out our website and see if Doculife is the place for you.
- Be comfortable with consuming APIs developed in NodeJS with Express
- Experience with automated testing of front-end websites
- Be able to design re-usable components and front-end frameworks
- Have a disciplined approach to developing clean supportable code
- Experience with Material UI, Bootstrap or similar frameworks
- Strong understanding of performance and optimisation
- Solid commercial experience with modern front-end technologies
- The desire to learn and embrace new technologies, strong communication skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Familiar with Swagger
- Familiar with CucumberJS
- Familiar with WebSocket technologies
- Familiar with VSTS (Git) and continuous integration
- Knowledge of CentOS
Please send us your resume if you are interested in this position and possess the necessary skill set.Send Resumé