This position presents great growth opportunities between the current work load and future possibilities for a motivated and skilled individual that is hungry and eager to perform job functions and continue learning new skills.
Our Vision is to change the way people think about document storage and we’re looking for people with focus and dedication who take pride in their work to join us.
Don’t want to wear a suit and tie to work or play the corporate mind games, then come work with us! We have a casual working environment, run and built by engineers and our focus is on producing innovative software that will be known globally. Our focus has been on using the most up-to-date technology available so that our solution is capable of scaling to billions of users.
We value our employees and we think they should share in the company’s success. As well as offering competitive salaries, every employee has the opportunity to qualify for employee equity.
Go check out our website and see if Doculife is the place for you.
The ideal candidate uses technical expertise to build, test, and maintain virtualized and physical servers that meet business requirements and platform standards. The position requires experience working in a heterogeneous environment containing Linux and Windows systems. Candidate will support the IT Operations teams and be responsible for supporting, onboarding and offboarding of employees. As well as the management and maintenance of all office equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong background in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with provisioning users in Office 365 and manage all ancillary server (Skype for Business and Exchange Online)
- Ability to provision, install, configure, operate, and maintain systems including the following operating systems RHEL, CentOS, Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting server OS issues (CPU, Memory and I/O).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree (B. S.) from four-year College or University. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement. Minimum 2+ years of Systems Administration experience supporting production environments.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE & SKILLS (PREFERRED)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Ansible or Chef.
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as PRTG, Prometheus, and general syslog server.
- Experience with virtualization (Hyper-V)
- Experience working in firewalled/load balanced environments.
- Experience with Nginx
- Experience with Supermicro Hardware Configuration
- Experience in performing shell scripting using one of the following (Perl, Bash, C Shell, Korn) to automate tasks and processes.
- Linux systems experience including capacity planning, advanced diagnostics and troubleshooting, and performance management.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Please send us your resume if you are interested in this position and possess the necessary skill set.Send Resumé